Donate to the RSDSA
If you donate using the link or box below, your money will go directly to the RSDSA an organization that is dedicated to providing support, care, and funding research to find a cure for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. All donations are tax deductable. At the end of our trip, the RSDSA will write us a check for 15 percent of the money we raised to help pay us back for all the money (thousands of dollars) we spent on food/lodging/gear and etc. while biking 2500 miles.
Join the team
We really need all the help we can possibly get to raise money for our trip. Here are some things you can do:
- Bike with us (it will be fun)
- Put up flyers around your school, office, etc.
- Tell your friends/family/everyone you know
- Share our page on Facebook
- Drive us to New Mexico (we would love you forever)
- Donate gear that we need (panniers, down jackets, tubes, breaks, etc)
- Offer us a place to stay along the route
- Put on a garage sale or any fundraiser of your own to raise money for our cause.